I'm Mrs. Franklin. I interview awesome people. They're normal people, they just happen to do amazing things.
I have had the very great privilege of meeting some fascinating people in my life. They're normal people, like you and I, they just happen to do what they love, and they are doing some pretty special things. So, I decided to ask them about it. I asked them what they do, how they started, how they knew it was the right path for them, why they kept doing it, and what advice they might have for others. Their stories and answers can teach us all a thing or two about ourselves, what we want from life, and how we can achieve it.
I hope you love these stories, because I know I do.
"Ok Mrs. F, but what do YOU do?"
Well, thanks for asking! Besides the podcast, I always keep pretty busy. If you're looking for fun facts - you'll find a few at the bottom of the page. If you are curious what I do for passion-driven endeavors (since that's what my interviews are all about) then you should check back regularly to see what I'm up to!
This is what I'm up to right now:
- Big cosplay project for the Rose City Comic Con. (Project link coming soon.)
- Endless home projects...currently the floor, and a suitable work area are top priority.
- Learning more about Adobe Audition - the software I use to edit the podcast. (Watch the Blog. Rants will probably ensue.)
- Getting the 8 interviews I already recorded ready for release here on Mrs. Franklin Presents.
What creative project, big business endeavor, or stirring side project do YOU have in the works? No, I mean it, find me on Twitter and tell me.
This "Now" page was inspired by a pretty cool project - check it out HERE. I'll be updating regularly, check back to see what's new!
Now, I want to meet YOU!
I want to get to know you better too. So sign up for my emails and send a response to introduce yourself!
And reach out and connect with me on social media too, ok?
Here's where I hangout the most, click one and say hi:
On a personal level...
If you're wanting to get to know me on a non-career level,
here are a few little things you might be interested in knowing about me.
- I'm a dancer, have been all my life. I used to do Ballet, but now I do Flamenco, as well as circus/vaudeville styles of dance.
- I create costumes and upcycled art fashion.
- I'm a trained Milliner (that's a person who makes hats.)
- I'm a mom and wife. I have one son of my own, I'm also a step-mom, and I was a single mom before I married.
- I've never had a corporate job, and I'm more than ok with that fact.
- I've lived in three different countries, and travelled to many more.
- I'm much more comfortable with circus freaks, dancers, and musicians than I am with people who wear suits. Do you have tattoos? We'll get along just fine (although I, oddly, have none.)